loving presence

loving presence
yes another miracle for a smile

Sunday, August 29, 2010

simple... letting.... ahhhh

Simple attention - smiling..... more smiling.... letting love in.... letting love flow through me.... letting myself feel grateful...... seems i had/have a plug in the meca-nism

Ahhh.... my stomach is learning a new kind of resting - actually using breath, not just feeling squeezed all day! yes... simple.... breathing in and breathing out....

Tonight I sang Saskia a song to go to sleep by... she asked for a song from my heart. Itt was about the dream time and how i am so alone there so much of the time. Not because I am - just because I did not notice those who reach out to me there before.

The song said, "and you reach out your hand... reach out your hand - to me. I did not see you there for so long... and you reach out your hand to me and I am so happy you are here... so happy i can finally see you... you are here with me... with me"

what great joy to know for sure that we are all one and what a daily grind of forgetting it has been for so long.... re-letting...

re-telling

re-feeling

re-sisting still?

re-meaning to be still

re-maining

be-ing

1 comment: